A fantastic career opportunity has arisen at Event Publishing for a dynamic, energetic media sales team manager to join an expanding B2B contract publisher, with new projects and new opportunities. You will be a central part of the company’s growth, with the possibility of becoming a director at board level and shareholder in the future, reporting directly to the Managing Director to drive the business and magazine projects forward.
You will be responsible for reaching achievable targets, setting and making sure your teams reach KPI’s set and will be rewarded handsomely for your efforts.
The company is a well- established forward thinking publisher of specialist print and digital publications produced under contract for many of the world’s major event brands and leading event organisers in the Middle East, Europe and UK.
Our event publications cover an array of industry sectors including; food, travel, manufacturing, photography, leisure, fashion, sports, interior design, furniture and electronics.
Our sales/ business model and USP are straightforward, logical and effective which provides for a simple powerful sales proposition and a buzzing professional working environment.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Managing an existing team of semi-experienced sales executives
- New Business Selling to Key customer accounts and repeat selling to repeat account customers
- Sales training and developing existing sales executives
- Recruiting, training and motivating new sales executives
- Achieving monthly sales revenue target set
- Identify and develop new project revenue streams and opportunities.
- Liaising closely with operations, editorial and production management to manage the publications
- Attend International events to meet and build relationships with key account exhibitors
- Lead from the front with business development
**Up to £75,000 O.T.E
**Up to £35,000 Basic Salary + Commission + Bonuses
**Share and Stakeholder