Head of Brand Experience is a leadership role for the Brand Experience Account Management and Production teams.
You will be responsible for leading and exponentially growing brand experience. As Head of Brand Experience, you predominantly focus on new business strategy alongside the maintenance of impeccable client service, campaign success, staff management and financial performance of the team within the overall business plan.
You will also be a proven operator in experiential marketing & have an opinion on why and how physical brand experience has to be the true root for communication architecture now.
Working closely with the FC, your financial ownership will encompass full P&L responsibility including client and department P&Ls, staff cost and utilisation, ensuring that GP per head is in line with industry & group averages & ratio's.
This represents a unique opportunity and symbolises a desire form the Group Board for a vital shift in current brand experience business opportunities and performance within the agency.
You will therefore be expected to have a strong consumer brand & client network and proactively engage this network in the brand experience proposition.
- Drive new business
- Drive profitable growth through new and existing brand clients
- Future-proof the business offer
- Collaborate across each business unit to maximise opportunities
- Hit key ratios including 20% GP growth, year on year.
- Use own network to identify new brand opportunities for Exposure
- Initiate senior conversations with potential new brand clients
- Offer strategic Experiential marketing counsel to clients and to internal stakeholders and partners
- Participate in principal agency pitches (with a 66% conversion target)
- Use existing knowledge to unlock business opportunities with new brands
- Deliver and manage sustained profitable, business growth.
- Focus on existing pillar clients and seamless business integration around a solid Experiential product.
- Oversee all client plans, ensuring that we deliver growth and maintain a best in class service
- Build great relationship with heads of other departments to enable Brand Experience to always be in the room.
- Mentor direct reports within account management team
- Support Production team
- Ensure all team members hae a clear career progression plan by working with HR quarterly
- Esure you recruiting best in class talent for your team
- Cast client teams with creativity and client service as a focus
- Build strong, trusting relationships with senior clients
- Ensure all client growth plans are kept updated and accurate
- Ensure you are always ahead of the curve in terms of new opportunities
- Provide exemplary client service
KEY PERFORMANCE INDICATORS
- Deliver one £500k new campaign
- Deliver 2 + major experienctial campaigns from existing clientbase
- Deliver financial targets (growth & profit) through key ratios
Apply for Job