Sponsorship Sales Manager
Exhibitions and Events
£35 - £45k + uncapped OTE
A new opportunity has arisen for an experienced sales professional with highly developed commercial skills to increase revenue across the portfolio with a focus on the sport industry.
Our client is a successful global events company. With the opportunity to develop your career in a company that supports and encourages innovation, this role requires a proven exhibition sales professional to sell exhibition stand space and sponsorship across this expanding international flagship exhibition.
Key to success is tailoring your approach to meet the needs of customers and build strong relationships. International travel will be required, to include managing the sponsor/exhibitor experience at the event. All that is needed is an experienced sales person who can capitalise on these strengths and assist in strategically growing exhibition revenue streams and managing the key accounts.
Your key responsibilities will be as follows:
* Develop innovative new sponsorship packages to meet the needs and budgets of the clients
* Improve long term relationships with clients and prospects with the aim to maximise sales
* Source and close new business
* Take ownership and responsibility for leading efforts towards event revenue and other goals
* Demonstrate knowledge of clients' sales methodology to sell sponsorship and conference packages
* Ability to analyse the market and identify opportunities for potential exhibitors as well as show strategy and development
* Ability to manage own sales pipeline
* Contribute as appropriate to project marketing campaigns and maximise the marketing benefits of sponsorship for clients and for the company
Essential knowledge and skills:
* Strong track record of reaching targets
* Excellent negotiation skills and successful in a deadline-driven environment
* A solid sales methodology that is highly consultative as well as solution focussed
* Commercial drive and highly motivated by money
* Experience of working closely with your team to create the best events
* Excellent communication skills
* Customer focus with the ability to build reliability and rapport over the phone and in person
* Confident in engaging key decision maker of foremost companies
To apply, please send your CV through to
If you feel you are not suited to this role but know someone who is please contact us for details of our generous referral scheme.
Caselton Clark are a specialist recruitment agency for media, events, exhibitions and conferences.
For our latest vacancies please visit or contact us on .
Apply for Job