Associate DirectorOpportunity to work on some of the best brands in the world as part of a global agency network!Are you a natural entrepreneur that wants to make a big impact in a growing, fast paced agency environment? Do you pride yourself on your stakeholder management skills and the perfect mix of creative and stratgeic thinking?What will you be doing?
- You'll be playing the role of the trusted number-two working alongside the senior leadership team
- Handling a diverse remit of clients, including globally recognised consumer brands
- Lead high profile campaigns that involve everything from reputation & crisis management to employee engagement and corporate affairs
- Be instrumental in the production of creative B2B & consumer content for pan-EMEA campaigns
What will you need?
- Significant PR experience spanning corporate and consumer PR (agency background preferred)
- Team and client management experience
- Strong senior stakeholder management skills
- A strategic, yet creative mindset with experience implementing integrated campaigns for big brands
- Experience dealing with crises and reputation management would be advantageous
The successful candidate can benefit from a competitive basic salary of up to £80,000 per annum depending on experience, plus excellent benefits!Sound like you?To apply for this role, please send your CV to Louisa Wetton at or call .
Reuben Sinclair, 16 - 18 Monument Street, London, EC3R 8AJ
Apply for Job